Windstar electrical problem?

The driver side electric lock switch on my 96 Windstar started to work intermittently when I try to unlock the doors. Sometimes no response, sometimes unlocks partially, sometimes works after a few tries. Now the airbag warning light is on with a code 41. A code lookup gave me - RH Front Air Bag Sensor and Bracket Feed/Return Circuit Open. Anybody had a problem like this? I don't know if I have an old car with two unrelated problems, or an electrical problem like a short or bad ground connections that's causing the two problems.

Reply to
Gabby