Windstar fluid leaks

My dealer reports that my 98 Windstar (3.8) has 2 leaks. One at the servo gasket and the other at the left side halfshaft seal. They want $275Cdn for the repairs. Is this resonable? Also, should the right side halfshaft
seal be changed at the same time? It's only a matter of time I suspect. Thanks..
John M.