Rotors 98 windstar

I need to replace the rotors on my 98 windstar. The shop manual is telling me to remove the lug nuts that hold it in place. I do not see any. Can someone please tell me how to remove the rotors? Also, is there anything special about installing the rotors that I should know about?

Reply to
patterdo

Basically most car have front rotors that are use to remove. You remove front tire and then brake caliper and in some cases the caliper bracket too and thenn pull rotor off. Sometimes there is a flat nut clip on wheel studs holding rotor on on some models. It is a pretty easy thing to do most of the time.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan