won't start when warm

I have a 94 ranger 2.3liter truck and I can start fine when cold but if I go any distance and stop it does not start right away but will maybe in 15 to 30 miutes and is getting more frequent. I changed the
coils and plug wires.....any input?
I had a problem like that, was the coolant temp sensor, easily tested with a multimeter

also check the fuel pressure regulator, just pull the vacuum line off and see if fuel comes out, if it does its shot. it will give the same symptoms along with a rough warm idle or stall. Its a long shot but only takes two seconds to check

Can also be a coil or the ign. control module. I have had some problems with those before also.