WTB 97 Aerostar Owner's Manual

Anyone got one they would part with?

Thanks.

Fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

(If you email, please post here and let me know that you have sent email - I don't check that often.)

Reply to
Fred

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Fred

Helm.com has them for $32.00. Oddly enough even in late model wrecks we seldom get the owners manuals.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

You can download it for free at

Not sure how much it covers though....

Reply to
Rick

HOLY SMOKES!!! These are great! The owner's manual is the whole thing -

300+ pages and the service guide is 100+ pages. Many thanks, Rick!
Reply to
Fred