WTB 97 Aerostar Owner's Manual

Anyone got one they would part with?
Thanks.
Fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
(If you email, please post here and let me know that you have sent email - I
don't check that often.)
Fred wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item 19930698
Rob
Thanks, Rob. Too much $$$, but thanks for pointing me to it.

seldom get the owners manuals.
Bill

You can download it for free at https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp
Not sure how much it covers though....
HOLY SMOKES!!! These are great! The owner's manual is the whole thing - 300+ pages and the service guide is 100+ pages. Many thanks, Rick!