Digital Owner's Manual?

Help please in locating a digital copy (MSWord or PDF) of the owner's manual for the 2005 ES330.

I'm wanting to load it onto my PalmPilot.

TIA

Reply to
Charles Brand

You can download most sections of the owner's manual from the owners section of the lexus.com web site. You have to be a registered user, which does not cost anything. After you are registered, you can navigate around to get the owner's manual for your particular car. Rather than 1 large document, you have to download it by section.

Reply to
Ray O