02 ford focus fog lights

I have a 02 ford focus zts that needs a replacemnt fog lamp the ones that came with the car when it was new was sylvania 885 bulbs. When I just went
to 2 auto stores and both books say use 899 lights which look the same but there is a 12 watt decrease. I went to my local ford dealer and they have no idea why the bulbs changed. I was wondering which ones I should go with the 885's that came with the car of the 899's that the book says now.