2001 Focus ZTS Air conditioner recharge

I have no cold air, and the compressor cycles on/off frequently. I'd like to recharge the air conditioner system, but I can't find the recharge (low pressure) port. There is a port that sticks out of a cover at the front of
the engine compartment, just above the radiator, but it is the high pressure port.
Where is the low pressure port for the a/c system on this vehicle?
Thanks!
--

Stu

of
There isnt one- only a high pressure point, which requires the use of a proper a/c gassing unit (with the pipes fitted backwards!)
Tim..
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. wrote:

Ah, ok. Well, that would explain why I can't find it. Thanks for the info!
--

Stu

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:40:03 +0000 (UTC), " Tim \(Remove NOSPAM."

My 2002 USA Focus has one(low pressure port). It is "hidden" on top of the accumulator which is near the front right wheel well. It is probably necessary to remove the wheel well shield to access it.
It has one under the passenger side fender, follow the A/C hoses.