2001 Ford Focus Air Conditioning

Does anybody know where the air conditioning high pressure port is on a 2001 Ford Focus? I'm trying to measure the maximum system pressure.........
Thanks in advance!!!!

On the receiver drier pipework behind the wheelarch liner on the right hand side.
Why do you need to measure the HP port?
Tim..
while your looking behide the wheel arch liner check the pipes for corrosion (around the square clip)as one this year,thats where the refrigement leaks from.the fix is new acculmator,pipe and clip, as its the joint at fault.

Yup and its ****** expensive! Thats what happened to mine couple of months ago :-(
Yep......I saw that but I didn't notice the leak....sounds like I will though. Thanks for the tip!!!!

Guess I missed it or else it is under the liner. I wanted to make sure I didn't over fill it..Thanks for the info.
message

You either administer charge according to temps, low, AND high pressure, or else you vaccuum it and charge by weight.
Tim.