2001 DODGE STRATUS AIR CONDITIONING

I have a 2001 Dodge Stratus that had the #1 fan setting stop working and I see this is very common with the stratus. After I had the dealer replace the resistor, my AC didn't work right and they have not been able to figure out why. When I get in the hot car the AC blows warm air for a very long time and it helps if I roll a window down a bit to create a vacuum. They replaced the sensors but that hasn't helped. Has anyone else had this issue? I hear it's common in Chrysler's.

Reply to
cshergo

Probably not related to the resistor. possible just low on Freon

Reply to
maxpower