about to be a new owner--2004 svt hatchback

I am about to buy a 2004 Svt Hatchback with all the options for about $13,000. 30,000 miles but seems well cared for. Any advice on the following questions:
1. Any known issues or things I should watch for?
2. Does this seem like a decent deal?
3. I will need all season tires that can handle snow--any suggestions?
4. Other advice?
thanks in advance
John
On 1 Jan 2006 08:23:04 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"
:>I am about to buy a 2004 Svt Hatchback with all the options for about All SVT models are hatchbacks. Is this a 3 door or a 5 door? Euro Package? Color? My '04 is a Sonic Blue 5 door with the European Appearance Package. There were only 48 built in that exact combination.
:>$13,000. 30,000 miles but seems well cared for. Any advice on the :>following questions: The mileage seems a bit high but I'm a low mileage driver myself so that probably isn't bad for a car that could have been on the road for over 2 years now. I've got around 18,000 on mine bought in February of '04.
:>1. Any known issues or things I should watch for? Not really. The '04 models seem to have pretty much got all the bugs out. I've had mine for almost 2 years now and other than routine service it's never had any repairs done on it.
:>2. Does this seem like a decent deal? Hard to tell since I bought mine new and am in no hurry to get rid of it, I really don't have a feel for resale value. Is this through a dealer or private party?
:>3. I will need all season tires that can handle snow--any suggestions? Can't help you there. I live in the Phoenix, AZ area so I rarely see snow. :-)
:>4. Other advice? YES! Go to www.focaljet.com and sign up for the free forums there. You will find information there on just about anything you want to know about the Focus including a very active SVT section.
:>thanks in advance :> :>John
Your welcome and welcome to the club
oskarSVtee on FocalJet
3 door blue with Euro pkg from a dealer
On 1 Jan 2006 11:53:29 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"
:>3 door blue with Euro pkg from a dealer Nice combination. So I guess I still haven't run into any of the other 47 owers of the 5 door in Sonic Blue with the Euro pacakage.
Anyway, if you haven't already done it, get signed up on the FocalJet forums I mentioned in my other message. Once you're signed up you can PM me there with any questions you might have.
oskarSVtee on FocalJet