air conditioner blowing cold on passenger side

the air conditioner will blow cold air on passenger side, but blows warm air on the drivers side, what is the problem, do i have to take the whole dash out to try and resolve.

"jimmydales" wrote: > the air conditioner will blow cold air on passenger side, but > blows warm air on the drivers side, what is the problem, do > i have to take the whole dash out to try and resolve.
I am having the exact same issue with my 2001 Focus Wagon SE. I would also appreciate a possible solution for this issue.