Cold

My older focus isn't heating up on the inside like it should.
No temperature issues for the motor, just luke warm air from the vents.
Anything quick and easy to check?

--
John Nelson
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 01:50:04 +0000 (UTC), Chicago Paddling-Fishing

As a non-expert, the first thing I would try is placing a sheet of cardboard in front of the radiator. If that made a difference, I would replace the thermostat.