The A/C on my 97 Nissan Pathfinder just isn't cold...

OK, so a couple of weeks ago I had the freon refilled on my 97 Pathfinder (I guess it had been empty for a couple of years, and it hadn't bothered me that much).

It still blows warm (cooler than it was) though I never remember it ever being that cold.

Is that is a flaw with Pathfinders or just mine?

Peter

Reply to
Austin Powers

My 99.5 has robust air. Better have a qualified tech check the low side pressure. Should be around 60 PSI on a hot day if i recall correctly.

Reply to
Mind Melt