cracking noise

Hello,
Our Ford Focus 1.6 Ghia from 2000 is making noise when steering to the right. At higher speed the noise is sometimes worse. But also when the car stands
still when engine running and steering, the noise is present.
A mechanic from an official Ford dealer told me, for 99% sure, the noise is due to the suspension-head. A dry bearing may cause the noise, but it should be harmless, he said. Solving the problem is of course possible, but they have to re-install the suspension.
Still, I'd like to know if anyone recognizes this problem. The noise is mainly anyoing.
Greetings,
Jan Menzinga (Holland)
Add pictures here
βœ–
J. Menzinga wrote:

Hi thar could be the case, but it΄t not harmless. A dry bearing tends to go harder and harder and to fail after a while. I would suggest You to change it. But You still have time to compare the prices of the dealers. bye Jupp
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hi again Josef (and others too),
The noise is on the right front wheel, I took the wheel off and tried to move different parts.
It seemed to be that a sort of short arm (don't know the name of the part) which is attached to a stabilizer (as far as I know) and goes up to the suspension causes the noise. I think that arm is dry or probably not well anymore.
Maybe someone recognizes this..? I'm going to the workshop Monday and I think the problem can be solved easy.

is
Add pictures here
βœ–
We went to the workshop today and the mechanic replaced the stabilizer-arm. Now the problem is solved!
Maybe I can make someone happy with this solution?
Gr,
Jaga

noise
Add pictures here