TDCi - Chipping ?

I have heard that you can chip a TDCi - making it a bit more punchy - is this true, and does anyone know how much it costs, who does it, has anyone done it ? was it worth it, and does it knacker your car up ??????

Reply to
Brett

Well, yes you can have the ECU re-coded, or use a piggy back module.

But I think you should try some Google searches, since there are a great many companies you could use.

There's an article on chipping on my website; it's neither Focus nor turbodiesel specific, but it covers the basics.

Reply to
DervMan