Door locks

Hi I got Canadian Focus SVT,
My doors lock by them self, even when the car is not running.
Is there a way to shut that shit off?
Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by "the car isn't running". Do you mean the car isn't moving but the engine is running, or the ignition is off? If the latter, you may have electrical problem. Or if it only happens occasionally, maybe you are pushing buttons on the remote unintentionally (that happened to me a few times)
At any rate, Foci are set for the doors to lock automatically when the car starts to move, but this can be turned off. In earlier models the dealer has to reprogram the security module, in later ones you can do it yourself following a procedure in the owner's manual. I don't know about the SVT.

Sounds like this auto-lock function.
http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid %
Haven't tried out, as I'm unsure if my Focus has it at all. ;)
--
Michael Heiming (GPG-Key ID: 0xEDD27B94)