door locks ...annoying

Hello to all
Have very recently purchased a new 2003 ZX5. Very cool car. But... all four doors automatically always lock in few moments after underway. This feature
is likely a boon to most people, but, I find this truly annoying, since I often make many stops and get stuff from the rear seat . (Yeah... I know I can use the "unlock" button on the door....)
My question is: Is there any way to disable this feature ??
Thanks much for all replies
Hope I don't get flamed
Fud
--

........ooo..................ooo..........

Growing older now, still running against the wind

I hated this feature on my 2000 wagon, asked the dealer to change the programming in the security module. Worked fine (forget how much it cost, but not much). I don't know if the same procedure applies to a 2003, but your dealer should be able to tell you. Also maybe check your owner's manual first, in case some new procedure has been introduced that you can execute yourself.

Sure is... http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid %
I've done it so that I can use the keyless entree remote while the car is running from the remote starter.
--Mike
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:31:04 -0600, "Fuddzy"

Look in the manual. It shows the steps to do this. I did it on my 2003 ZX5 about 2 hours after buying the car....

Of course not....
Mucho Gracias all.......... your quick answers will be of great benefit.
Fud