focus

I would never buy another Focus. The mileage is about 2/3 of that it was "supposed" to be. The Taurus I just used gets better mileage. The
Focus is so light that passing traffic will make it sway. When a passenger moves, the car rocks. When I got my most recent insurance bill I learned that my premium was being jacked up because of safety factors (worse than anticipated by NHTSI).
Other factors involving service by the selling dealer are involved. The Ford motor company itself does everything possible to protect itself from responsibiity for low quality of the constituent parts of the car. Blame it all on the driver is the word of the day.
But then so do all manufacturers and dealers - they are all alike.
art wrote:

So you will not be buying *any* other car then?
:-)
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply

The Focus you own seems to be a very different car from the one I own. And the Ford that made your car seems to be very different company from the one that made mine. This rant and the capriciousness of your posts over the past few days makes me wonder about your truthfulness.

Who cares ?
-Nick