Focus steering column stalk

Does anyone know if it is possible to fit a Ford steering column stalk to my Ford Focus? If so does anyone know approximately how much the unit costs and where I might be able to buy one in the UK
(Notts/Yorkshire region)? I have a X reg Ford Focus Zetec 1.8 with the 5000 series radio/cassette stereo. I also have a compatible after market CD changer in the boot. If a stalk was fitted would allow me full control of the radio/cassette AND the CD changer?
Thanks