Hero of car-jacking driving a Focus

Perhaps you have heard about the teens in New Jersey that were going to launch a shooting spree. Well, the guy that prevented all the puzzle peices from falling into place was driving a Focus! :)
http://tinyurl.com/gbze
What makes the difference of what car the guy was in?
Its just a sad story of some really sick teens. John

You're right, it doesn't make a difference. I guess I just noticed "Focus" which of course is not the point of the story at all. I am glad that this guy was able to alert the police because if this went down it could have been bad. The news said that the kids had a "Columbine" type plan.
jriegle wrote in alt.autos.ford.focus:

good ole focus 2 the rescue!!!
MC