New Focus, fresh air vents

Hello,
I have a brand new Focus (UK) . It is a fine car, but I am disappointed with the heating / ventilation system. I cannot find how to keep my feet warm &
my head cool. The face-level vents all blow heated air, there is no fresh air vent.
Am I missing something ?
Thanks
KK
No your not missing anything... and yes I miss that too. My last car was an astra and that was perfect for that.