re "help needed"

Hi all, thanks for all the replies to my plea for help, finally got my car seen by my dealer today, problem was caused by " faulty ignition coil which was then
messing up the computer system management", this is the explanation given by the service manager, cost me ? 60 lab, ?72 part and ?17.83 VAT
-- M.See
Checked by AVG anti-virus system ( ).