Replacing the radio

Is replacing the radio in a 2001 Focus difficult? I am picking up a replacement radio (with CD player) and will be replacing the damaged radio as soon as possible. Do I need any special tools or anything else to
complete the job?
Thanks for your advice and suggestions.
Rob
Check out the link below it is a how-to:
http://www.myfordfocus.com/how-to/headunit-removal.htm
You do need tools, they are cheap however and available at any local auto supply store.