Replacing radio in XJ40

I want to replace the old Jaguar factory fitted radio-cassette with an new radio-CD player. Problem is that the front of the old radio is a non-standard shape. Inserting the new radio will leave gaps above and below. Is there a company that makes covers for these gaps? The gap below is wide enough for a pocket told a few CDs, I think. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
David Fawcett

Hi David, There are different ways to replace or change your situation. No 1. Buy a CD changer and place it in the rear of the car. No 2. Make your own plate to cover the holes when you fit your "own" new CD/Radio player. No 3. Buy a MP3 player that fits in your original Cassette player. I did the No 3 option and I'm very happy with that choice! Go to this page: >

Pepe