Some wheel and tire questions

I have a 2004 ZX5 Premium. ONe of the aluminum rims is slightly bent, not enough to loose air but enough so I get some thumppin/rumbling road noise. A couple of the local tire shops have said the can acutally fix
the rim and charge $50 which is much better than $200 for a new wheel. Anyone done this? Is this just BS or can they actually streighten it.
Once fixed I want to get rid of the P6s and am leaning to Bridgestone Potenza G009 or the Toyo Proxes 4. From reading reviews soudns like the Toyo is better in every area except snow traction so am leaning that way. I want confort, low noise and good handling in wet weather, Anyone have either of these on a Focus and can comment?
TIA jt

No, luckily not. I'd check out ebay for a wheel in good shape.

Full ack, never drove any tires as noisy as Pirelli P6000, was almost glad as they were gone. Have Continental "Premium Contact 2" or so now. Seems like a new car, no more noise and superior handling in any situation.

Have snow tires on steel wheels in addition, Continental "Winter Contact" or so. Great traction on snow. IMHO all season tires just don't cut it. Randomly remember Toyo, pretty cheap but really worse on wet roads, a major concern if it's raining ever second day in your area...

In my country they can straighten such bent rims successfully and they charge approximately 5 USD for each wheel. This is a straightforward procedure if you hav the necessary tools.
For the tires I can recommend Nokian NRHi. They have good handling characteristics and very low noise.
I recently just put a new set of tires on my 2001 ZX3 w/ premium package. I went with BF Goodrich Traction T/A's. Now I've only got about 2,000 miles on them and I haven't had the opportunity to drive them in the snow yet but I have nothing but good things to say abou these tires. Especially in the rain and on wet surfaces. They have great traction, no noise, and the handling is superb. They were fairly inexpensive and came with a warranty too. Look at tirerack.com too and you'll see they have great reviews.
Thanks for the input
jt