Steering Wheel Vibration

I have a 2001 LX with 24,000 miles on it. It has been trouble free except for a leaky power steering rack which was replaced under waranty. Lately, at 60 to 70 mph I'm feeling considerable vibration in
the steering wheel. It's more noticeable if I lighten my grip on the wheel. If I increase speed to 85 or 90, which is unusual for me, there's no vibration in the steereing wheel at all.
I'm thinking rotating and ballancing the tires may help, but have to hurry. Only 1 week left on 36 month waranty. Ideas?
Tony

Have all four wheels rebalanced. And check the rims / tyres for damage/bulges whilst they're off the car.
If this doesnt cure it make big noises at the dealer to investigate further before warranty expires. You should have no vibration at all.
Tim..

I have slight vibrations at high speeds but on some roads it doesn't vibrate. Does it mean I have a problem or is it just normal?
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:11:34 +0000 (UTC), "Tim.."

Rotated and ballanced tires this morning, not a hint of vibration anymore. Thanks.
Tony