1994 Ranger / Mazda B4000

The front shocks in my mother's 1994 Mazda B4000 are shot. It is a 2 wheel drive automatic with the 4.0 engine. Since there is such a wide variety of shocks to choose from, what are the suggestions of those on this group?

Reply to
Clay

Well since its a 4000 series I recommend Ranchero gas shocks. What kind of stuff does she do with this truck? Do you want a smooth ride, or the feel of a truck? There is all kinds of variables to think about here.. LOL

Pk

Reply to
pkurtz2

Never heard of "Ranchero" gas shocks.