99 Ranger/Mazda B4000 - Head Gasket keeps blowing!

I have a 99 Mazda B4000 4X4, or should I say $x$. I bought it at

124,000 km (77,500 miles) and the head gasket blew at 127,000. I have a limited warranty which covers the first $750 (CAD), so I only had to pay a few hundred to have the dealership fix it. However, a week later it was leaking coolant even worse so I brought it back and they did the job again telling me this time it a manifold gasket.

Now, it's been only 9,000 km (5,625 miles) since it been fixed and the head gasket is blown again! Does anyone have any ideas/opinions on what's going on here, I feel like I'm getting shafted!

Reply to
colquhoj

colquhoj opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Sounds to me like the head's warped... and since it was on a warranty and labor probably under valued in the book...well, draw your own conclusion.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Well there are no signs of coolant in my oil, exhaust seems ok, and engine runs smoothly. I have a fan clutch that need replacing as it is stuck engaged all the time, could one have anything to do with the other?

Reply to
colquhoj