2001 RWD Ranger Pops/Clicks in turns

Greetings...

First, the background info...

2001 Ranger XLT 2wd 3.0 V6 5 Speed Automatic Bone stock, although the tires on it now are a bit taller than stock, but not by much. 89000 miles. No accidents or front end damage.

The problem...

While making slow turns to the right, the trucks make a pop or click noise, almost like a bad CV joint.

The sound is almost always noticed while turning slowly to the right. Pulling into a parking spot or backing out seems to cause the noise the most.

Any ideas? All the boots on the front look good.

Bushings?

Thanks! I'm not 100% up to date on this truck. I generally buy the service manuals for every vehicle I buy, but I haven't gotten around to this one yet.

-Shane in MD

Reply to
Shane Wolfe