Front Bumper 199 Ford Ranger

Hey, I AM THE VICTIM, of a hit and run, I was in the store for long time,and when I came out the damage to my truck was done,I have a witness,who gave me the plate nmber, but the local police really wont do anything because these people are from another county,with no snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
e lowejr

Sorry to hear about accident. It just goes to prove my theory that if you NEED A COP there won't be one or they won't help you anyway.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I see. You are the victim of a hit and run. The police have the tag number. They have located these people and know that they are from another country. They also know that they have no insurance. Yet they haven't arrested them. And poor little you are left to settle the matter with your insurance company? While you are fabricating facts, why don't you tell us exactly how your vehicle was parked to expose your front bumper to these lowlifes from another country? Just for grins, let's see how deep a hole you can dig..

Reply to
Tyrone

"Tyroon The Maroon" snipped-for-privacy@innercity.net wrote

The hole that he's digging is about as shallow as your intellect. He said "county", not country. Seems like you step on your dick every time you post. H

Reply to
Hairy

Hmmmm... How to expose your front end to damage in a parking lot??

When was the last time you parked in a parking lot? How many hundreds of cars were parked nose to nose??? Hey! That makes for potential nose to nose contact! Amazing!!

Hey, what about those people who back into parking spaces? The fronts of their cars seem to be exposed as well..

Parallel parking anyone??

What a fugging dolt....

Reply to
invalid unparseable

You might talk to the prosecutor and try to demand a warrant. In some places you coud have your witness sign a complaint, taking the place of an officer having seen an incident. In other words, if a crime was committed you could escalate to the state attorney general trying to get action. How much is the damage? How much is your time worth? How credible is the witness? And how much is his time worth? Where I live I have seen crimes witnessed by the police and seen them run away from it. (drug use, drug sale, DUI)

Reply to
Al Bundy

More like, you SUCK on my dick every time I post.

Reply to
Tyrone

WELL I DID NOT SAY COUNTRY , I YOU READ IT, IT SAID COUNTY,BIG DIFFERENCE, AND IN A HUGE PARKING LOT ALL SIDES OF YOUR VEHICLE IS EXPOSED. THEY ARE FROM TWO -COUNTIES-OVER,THE AUTHORITIES ARE NOT CORPORATING WITH EACH OTHER,BOY WAS I WONG IN TRUSTING THIS GROUP

Reply to
e lowejr

What a complete tool you are....

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Hey, don't put all of us in the dog house because a couple of posters are clueless!

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

So now folks who live a couple of counties away, are defined as foreigners. Let's deport them all. And that's the reason that the cops won't arrest them for a hit and run? The story still doesn't hold water.

Reply to
Tyrone

Jeeze, you can't really be this stupid and nasty can you??

You're the only one that has used the word foreigners. I guess you're still confused from misreading country from county. Take a chill pill.

Reply to
Donut