302 H O

What is the correct timing for a 302 H O moto

Reply to
gadawgs47

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 03:16:12 +0200, gadawgs47 rearranged some electrons to form:

What year? What vehicle? Try Google "<year> 302 HO ignition timing"

Reply to
David M

I am not sure if the HO model was/is any different but both of my 302s (non-HO) take 8-10*BTDC.

Reply to
Razorblade

"Nobody could answer that, it's a trick question"

--Marisa Tomei - My Cousin Vinny

Reply to
351CJ