95 Ranger Fuel Problem

My 95 Ranger (4 cylinder fuel injected) will not start after a few minutes driving. This happens only occasionally. (5 times a year) and never when it is cold. It will turn over it just won't start. If I let it sit for 15-30 min. It will start right away. It makes no deference if the fuel tank is empty or full. I have no clue as to what this could be and would appreciate any advice. Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob

I have heard of this problem related to the ignitor in the disty going bad. That and the engine just stopping as if the ignition turned off were the two symptoms I had heard about. Check for spark the next time this happens.

Reply to
I. Care

Thanks, I will. Rob

Reply to