Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 93 Ranger 3.0 coolant leak at back of engine
July 4, 2007, 11:50 pm
rate this thread
Have a 93 Splash with 3.0 V6. Engine has about 100,000 miles.
Lately I noticed water dripping from the area where the tranny and engine
meet. So I refilled the radiator, started it up, popped the hood. With a
flashlight, looking down from under the hood, near the rear of the engine, I
can see stream of water squirting out of the rear of the engine. It's a stream
of water just like a squirt-gun. It comes out between the engine and the
firewall, about 4-5 inches down from where the distributor is, and a little
toward the passenger side just below the rear of the rocker cover.
Really not in the mood to be changing head gaskets. Any ideas what
is causing this and how to fix?
- » first of all, thanks to everyone that takes the time and effort to help
- — Newest thread in » Ford Trucks
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies