Need wiring schematic

My dad has an 83 ford F250 6.9L Intl diesel and he seems to be having a problem with his glow plug(s). He's wondering what the voltage readings should be and his main problem is the wait to start light is not being lit up. Any help or links to site that may help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Crash

I have a friend with the same problem. There is a glow plug contoller at the rear drivers side that can sometimes give you problems. Go to

Jeff

Reply to
JSMMV