Radiator supports and fender aprons

Spent my July 4th 3-day holiday weekend stripping parts off several parts trucks for my '67 F-100 SWB. After doing some research on the interchangeability of radiator supports and inner fender aprons between the '67-'72 trucks and the '73-'79 trucks, I found they will indeed work. While stripping parts, I took a lot of pictures with side-by-side comparisons between the early and later versions of each part, so anyone else who's contemplating this swap will know what they're in for. (It's a VERY easy swap!) The pics are posted at:

Keith

Reply to
Keith