'02 Sonoma trans line leak

My '02 Sonoma 4.3 has a ATF leak where the cooler line (uppermost one) goes into the radiator, although the connection is very tight. Is this likely to just need the line replaced, or are the radiators in
these known to go bad and cause this problem? (I have heard these trucks are prone to leaking there). TIA