sonoma

anyone know of a website where i can look at stuff for my 2000 sonoma. thanks john jr

Reply to
john

John,

Got to

and type in the "stuff" that you are looking for. You should get plenty of links to look at "stuff".

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

. . ====== ====== (during a recent taping of the popular sitcom) Group: alt.trucks.chevy

snipped-for-privacy@crtelco.com (john) read from the cue cards ........

anyone know of a website where i can look at stuff for my 2000 sonoma.

thanks john jr ===== =====

a site 4-U

Cooksville Auto - Photo Gallery -- Truck Parts Address:

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Well John that is a hard one to answer, you did not say what kind of stuff you were looking for. I would suggest that you pick up a copy of Truckin'. This is a magazine full of ideas and web site for just about anything you are looking for. I hope this will help you. I have 2000 sonoma as well and I got most of my custom ideas from this mag. Good luck.

Rich Tampa, FL

This is my car and truck club web site.

Reply to
RICH PARISH