02 Trailblazer clicking after cold start?

Have a 2002 2X4 Trailblazer I have had for just over 2 years. Recently just after starting it there is a clicking sound that comes from what seems to be just behind the steering wheel the sound last for just a second then goes away it does not do it againd if I turn off and restart nor after driving for a while. It seems to only do it after an overnight stay in the garage or after sitting in a parking lot for several hours. Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks

Reply to
Brett

Dennis Simensen