1966 Impala Conv. For Sale

Hey Group,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling my baby, a 1966 Chevy Impala Convertible. 140k original miles, new top, needs TLC, and a good
home. Interior is mint, all original and just like new. Paint is white and needs some work (chipping) on the back hood, no rust however. I am graduating college this semester and simply don't have the time or resources to make this car cherry. Asking price is $3600, but let's talk...
I am located in Mass.. Please respond to this group posting and we can exchange contact info
Thanx Josh
Josh,
What are some of the particulars? Engine, Trans, etc... I'm in NH.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
paradidal wrote:

Do you have any photos?