Just wanted to let you know

Hi all together =)

Just wanted to let you know that I cracked th 250.000 kms (roughly 156.000 mls) today (Dec., 30th, 2005).

It's a 1987 Camry station Wagon (16V GLi, 1998 ccms, 128 HP).

In two years, when the Camry will be avaiable with Hybrid engine, I'll get one of these =)

Wish you all a happy new year and a lot of fun with your Toyotas in 2006 =)

CU TauSigma

Reply to
TauSigma

I thought it was going to be available in the fall of 2006, less than a year from now.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

AFAIK, it will be avaiable in the US then and in Europe we will have to wait till 2007... (btw, the Camry is called Avensis over here, check

"Merritt Mullen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@netnews.asp.att.net...

Reply to
TauSigma

Just to let you know - I broke the 205,000 miles barrier in this past March with my '88 Camry. Still runs great, but beginning to notice some blue smoke on start-up.... The body is going to rust away though, so I am beginning to look for another one. Boy I wish I could get another just as good. Wish me luck.

Reply to
George and Jurate