1966 Mustang for sale

1966 mustang coupe 289, white white vinyl roof very clean lots of new parts, dashpad, headliner,carpet,ect will also take trade for chev camaro, any year or 4weeler, the car was saftied last July, asking $7000.00 or Best Offer
Reply to
Yves Gauthier

Trade for a Camaro? any year? You've got problems Yves.

Merc

Yves Gauthier wrote:

Reply to
Merc

No pics?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I think he/she/it is using our newsgroup to advertise her/his/it's business not the mustang! You will think she/he/it will keep the camaro thing to her/him/itself!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"