1973 Buick LeSabre

I have a really nice 73 Buick. I want to drive it more often, but the gas prices are kinda putting a damper on that. I also have a freshly rebuilt 700R4 transmission, and heres the question. What all do I need
to make the swap? The car has the Buick 350 in it, and its a sweet running engine, the car only has about 80000 miles on it, and looks new inside and out. I have heard that adaptor plates are made for such swaps...is this true? If so, are there any modifications to the starter that need to be addressed?