1997 Buick Lesabre Hood Release

I can't get the primary inside hood release lever to release the hood latch. How do I bypass this and get the hood to open with the inside release inoperative?

Reply to
sgilbert

Try having someone press down on the front of the hood while you pull the inside lever.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

You should be able to get to the latch from under the front of the car. Use a flashlight. If you can't get to the lever, then perhaps you can take all the bolts off the latch.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Thanks but I have already tried that. The cable may be broke.

Reply to
sgilbert