1988 BUICK CENTURY ESTATE WAGON

Hi...
My car has 185 75 R14 tires. Can I use 205 75 R14 on this model. I know of a 1985 buick le sabre that uses 205 75R14 tires.
thanks...

Depends on what you are looking for. You certainly can fit them on the car, and it will clear the wheel wells.
Just note that your suspension will change, and (more importantly to some) your speedo and odo will be inaccurate, and the car will accelerate slower -- but end up having a higher top speed.
Vuarra