1994 mazda mpv

My van stop running while I was on the highway yesterday, doing about 60mph. When I tried to restart, all the electronics seemed to be working fine. My fuel and battery lights would flash as I try to start.
All answer will be helpful, thank you.

There are about a hundred things that can cause an engine to die. Fuel pump, ignition, split fuel line, clogged filter, out of gas, and on and on. Just curious why you'd ask about your Mazda on a GM group?