Replace intake manifold gasket on Mazda MPV

I need to replace the intake manifold gasket on a 1995 Mazda MPV because it is leaking antifreeze.

What are the steps to do this? What should I make sure to do to avoid making things worse or causing other problems?

In addition to the intake manifold gasket, what other gaskets and/or parts do I have to replace at the same time?

Reply to
tl