1995 Buick Century Interior Lights

I have a ’95 Buick Century with interior lights that will not turn off if the fuse is in (same fuse powers pwr door locks & radio memory that I can tell). I can barely see a difference in dome light intensity
when I push the door switches for the back two doors. While, my wife will testify that I can be a bonehead and miss the obvious, I cannot find the door switches for the front two doors to see what, if anything, changes. I wanted to start easy before pulling the dash apart to check the roller switch. Tips? Hints? Suggestions?
Thanks,
Ken
✖
Possible you have the dash lite dimmer turned all the way up which will turn on the interior lites?

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-1995-Buick-Century-Interior-Lights-ftopict135097.html
-
Add pictures here
✖

most GM vehs. in the mid 90's up to current use switchs in the door latch assys. on front doors...................kjun
Add pictures here
✖
"" wrote:
> [...]
Sure enough. I wasn’t sure what to expect by your description but figured it out with a little trial and error. Got the problem with the light squared away but a new question has come up since I had the door panels off.
What I am guessing are the two solenoids for the power door locks were so blazing hot to the touch that I burned the you know what out of my knuckles when I brushed up against them. Are they supposed to stay that hot all the time? If not, what should I be looking for? The devices work fine to (un)lock the doors.
Thanks,
Ken
✖