1995 Buick Century

My tail lights and dash lights don't work 99 per cent of the time. I've checked the fuse, and it's good. I can't read schematics, so thats out of the question. How do I go about fixing these problems?

Reply to
JAY49

In the vast majority of these cases you will find a bad headlight switch, assuming the fuse really is good.

nate

Reply to
N8N

If you can't read schematics and you don't have someone diagnose it, the best you are going to get is a bunch of guesses and/or precidents. This leads to replacing parts until the problem goes away.

The best advice someone can give you is to take it to someone who can diagnose it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Make sure a ground has not corroded.