1995 Cutlass Sierra Headlights

My Dad asked me to change his headlights in his 1995 Olds Sierra to Sylvania Silverstars. I haven't looked at the car yet and want to change them this
weekend. Is the bulbs changed on this Olds from the outside or the inside of the grill?
Any tricks involved to save time on this car?
Thanks Brian
If its like a 95 Century they just twist out from behind the light housing. Open the hood & look behind the lights. A sheild might have to be removed?
Let there be light !!
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 999 miles_~_~_